
For all of you with little girls out there this is a must read. Or if you just like girlie stuff or plan on having a girl around. I seriously love it so much and so does Katelyn, she has most of it memorized. We have read it in our house like 300 times and I love it more and more, it is just darling. I would only recommend the original Fancy Nancy..unless you like dogs or want one in the future, which is not us. Anyways, It is such a cute book!
Memorial Day Weekend
13 years ago





5 comments:
That book looks so cute! I am sure someday Sophie will love it! Thanks for the find!
Thanks for the recommendation--I'm always on the hunt for good books and the kids halloween pictures are adorable!
I love anything with the word Fancy! I bet it is darling--where do you get one of these copies of Fancy Nancy?
We love this book -It is a house favorite! Savana thinks it is called "Fancy Savana" and calls her little sister in the book Sadie. I also agree, the second isn't fabulous(thats a fancy word for great) -but the first book is!
My Girls love this book too. It is one of Emma's favorite. So how have you been. It has been a while. Your kids are so big now. How old are they? And where's some pictures of you?? Keep in touch. Brittany
Post a Comment