We had a really fun Thanksgiving in Ogden this year..we still missed St. George though. On Thanksgiving morning I ran a little turkey trot race and then we ate a delicious meal with the family in the afternoon. The day after, Black Friday, we just played with Daddy and went to the BEE Movie, which we loved, then did a little shopping. We decorated Gingerbread house too. On Saturday was the BIG VICTORY of the Cougars. Then at night we went to the Ogden Christmas Parade. It was a fun filled weekend..we made lots of great memories! We are so so so excited for Christmas!!!
Memorial Day Weekend
13 years ago







9 comments:
It looks like you had a blast --Savana loved looking at your slide show with me. Your pies looks delicous and totally gourmet --Little Miss Martha! PLUS you got a good start on Christmas --Way to go!
Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. Your desserts looked like pieces of art--awesome job. Hope to see you soon =)
glad you guys had a good thanksgiving. I loved all your pictures. we are excited for Christmas too, can't wait to see you!! And yahoo for the cougs!!
Looks like fun! You are always so cute to do tons of fun acitivies. I didn't even know Ogden had a parade. You are one fun MOTHER!!
Ash,
I love seeing pictures at your parents. It takes me back to all the fun times I've spent there with you growing up!! I love Suzi and Dewey!
What a fun weekend. You guys know how to live it up! I miss you
Hey Steels! Looks like you had a FABULOUS weekend! GO COUGARS! Bet Preston was thrilled with that win! We miss you guys!
Preston will be happy to know that despite Stephen's UofU hat, he was loudly cheering for BYU. I know, it's inconsistent, but he's got athletic confusion!
Your blog is DARLING! I am definitely feeling in the Christmas spirit...your kids are so cute!
What a fun Thanksgiving. You ran a race, I'm impressed! So are you guys going to be in St George over Christmas. If so we want to see you!! So you asked about the pictures, are you wondering about the picasa thing. We just went to that website (picasa.google.com) and downloaded it, it's totally easy. Let me know if you having any questions.
Post a Comment