This past weekend me, my sister, Mom, and friend Jan went down to St. George to celebrate my Mama's birthday. It was a crazy tiring and fun weekend. We seriously did not stop running around from 8AM to 11PM. I am ready for another vacation. We went to the Parade of home which was out of control also. The houses were really pretty and massive and extreme. Imagine you can watch a movie, then go bowling, play pin ball then go through a phantom tunnel to the hot tub and have your kids play in a wicked play room,then have 100 guests over for dinner all in your home. It is crazy how 2 dishwashers is the norm in these homes. They were a little much, but it is fun to see.Preston watched the kids for the first time ever; I don't think he has ever watched them for more than like 2 hours. He did great! I think he was a bit tired, but he had fun. I was so happy to see my little family when I got home. Here are some pics from the parade.


Memorial Day Weekend
13 years ago





8 comments:
I'd love to check out the tunnel and the play room -how fun Did you get some fun ideas to decorate? I'm glad Pre survived.
So cute! I LOVE the parade of homes! I seriously miss it! It sounds like there was so cool stuff this year!
How fun! Drew talked to Preston when he was with the kids and he acted like it was a piece of cake, going as smooth as could be!! What a good dad!
Wow! That is pretty impressive! Can you imagine having ahome like that? That is so fun you got to get away without the kids! I also love your new blog background. You are so cute!
How fun!! I love going to the parade of homes and Happy Birthday Suzi!! I love that you did a girls weekend. How fun! Plus Jan is always a kick in the pants.
parade of homes is always a good time--glad you got to escape the cold--and kids for a weekend =)
Hi there, I am so glad you posted on mine. Your little family is so cute. I am going to add you to my friends so I can keep checking on ya!
Awesome! I think it's good for dads to have a chance to be "moms for a day." I can usually get a lot more gratitude for a while.
Post a Comment