I am a very bad blogger lately I know. We now have the internet at our new house and so I am just getting back aboard. So sorry if I haven't commented lately on anyone's, I have only been able to look on Preston's phone. Anyways, Tonya tagged me a while ago and I am now getting to it. We have been swamped lately..new posts will be coming soon. I bet you all are on the edge of your seats..ha ha!
A-Attached or Single? Attatched to Preston Steel in December 2003
B- Best Friend: Besides Preston I would say my sister and mama, I am very lucky to have lots of best friends in my life!
C- Cake or Pie: Well I really like a teeny tiny bit of cake with gobs of frosting. I am not a huge cake fan, but love frosting. I do enjoy a good apple pie ala mode.
D- Day: Saturday
E- Essential Items: wipes, hand sanitizer, tissues, camera, wallet, workout shoes, and phone
F- Favorite Colors: pink and purple
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: bears - worms are much too long
H-Home town: O-town, Ogden Utah
I- Indulgences: pedicures, massages, sleeping, and eating treats
J- January or July: No question..JULY! I like it HOT people. Anything from 85 to 105 is great to me! I am so not a cold person.
K- Kids: 2, one girl - one boy, two hearts beating wildly
L- Life is incomplete without: my family, my bed, cafe rio, windex, and the gospel..not in any particular order.
M- Marriage Date: December 6, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother Tom and 1 sister Jaime
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges - I do like apples but they have to be cut for me. Eating an apple just makes me feel like a cavewoman.
P- Phobias or Fears: oh boy...water, the ocean, water animals, putting my face in water, bees, spiders, snakes, rats.
Q- Quote: Life's what you make it, so let's make it rock..oh yeah! well I can't think of anything and me and kate are watching the Hannah Montana concert, so that will do!
R- Reason to Smile: My sweet happy healthy kids
S- Season: Summer fa sha
T- Tag Three: Shar, Kendra, and Jaime
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I shave my legs every day, no exception. I can't stand stubble.
V- Vegetarian or Omnivor: Both
W- Worst Habit: I am kinda, well maybe more super, obsessive compulsive. Once I start doing something it has to be perfect and will not stop until it is.
X- Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds are the best
Y- Your favorite food: I love any thing sweet. Ice cream, candy, dessert count me in!
Z- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Memorial Day Weekend
13 years ago





5 comments:
I loved getting to know more fun facts about my friend Ash. I love how eating an apple makes you feel like a cavewomen. I too feel the same way. I knew we were friends!!! Perhaps we can get together in UT and slice a apple (You bring the OPB- organic Peanut Butter)
cute tag idea! I like to use my apple peeler too---why is it that it tastes better in curlicues!
you are so funny--loved this tag-way cute--don't worry I am OCD too--it's all good :)
your "kids" answer made me laugh out oud.
loud not oud
Post a Comment