Sunday, October 26, 2008

High School Musical 3!





We were so excited that HSM 3 is here! And boy oh boy it was fantastic! We went on Friday with Jaime, Paige and my mom and we loved it! If you are a fan, it for sure is the best one. A little cheesey, but that is expected. And Troy is cuter than ever! I even threw a few hollers for him with all the other teeny boppers! Katelyn loved dancing through all the music and loved every minute of it. We are sad it is over, but they definitely wrap it up well in the end! If any one is thinking of going, call us, we will for sure go again!

7 comments:

Mindi D said...

I need to go again, but this time with no kids, mine were buggin me the whole time! I couldn't even enjoy Troy! Well, i still enjoyed but it'd be better alone! I also thought it was very good, especially for the 3rd one!

the Rabes said...

How fun! I love that you had a girls night. I am glad the movie was great. Maybe Sophie might like it after all.

wadeandjulie said...

how fun you went! we have not been able to go but Hallie and Anna are not letting me forget. we have a date set for next Tuesday. I am glad to hear it was good. we are way excited!!!

Sharstin said...

I think I may be hunted down for saying this but...I have never even seen any of the high school musical flicks! I know--it's so wrong of me--and I do really want to tune in. Perhaps Zoee and I will get our sing on with Zac Efron. Looks like a fun girls night out!

Ashley said...

Oh I haven't seen Jamie forever so it is fun to see pics of her and her daughter. I sure think High School Musical is so cute, don't you just love Troy!

Shaun and Tonya said...

Hmm I think Katelyn needs the sound track --I'm sure she's already working on the songs!

~adelle said...

I LOVE that you went to see it! I think those movies are so fun! That is awesome.

Hello by the way! I hope you don't mind me sneaking on your blog. It is so fun to see your cute family!!!