Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mother's Day is a Special Day



This past mother's day was so great. I was able to go up to Park City with my cute friends from High School and do some shopping and hanging out. We stayed at a fun house in Midway and had a great time. Preston was so nice to watch the kids while I was gone, it was a great little getaway. For Mother's Day Preston bought me a Wii and we are loving it. I have always wanted one so I thought this would be a perfect occasion. He also made us a yummy dinner and dessert. My kids were so sweet to me all day; Katelyn picked about 40 flowers to give to me too. We had a nice little relaxing day to ourselves.
I love being a mother so much. My cute little kiddos bring so much joy and happiness to my life.

And we have decided to have another cute kiddo join our family. So if you haven't heard the news, I am Expecting #3. I am due November 26 - I am about 13 weeks along I think. It was a surprise little babe as always, but we are really excited. Ready or Not right?

10 comments:

Mrs. L said...

Sounds like such a good day. Your kids are so cute and you are a fantastic mama and autie. I'm so excited for the little one to come.

Rachael said...

Happy mothers day! And CONGRATS!

Princess Academy said...

Oh what a fun weekend! Congrats again on #3 It was fun seeing you --You are wonder women Running a half with being prego --amazing!

Rach said...

Well Congrats! That is so exciting. That will be perfect, so fun!

Our family said...

Congrats on number 3.

Sharstin said...

It was so fun hangin with the girls, and I must say that you are one fabulous mother!! You are always doing such fun things with your little kiddos!!--The next little Steel is lucky to get to join your cute family!

west's said...

Another little one? Congrats!! You're such a good mom!

Brandalyn said...

Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well. Sounds like your mother's day was fun. We STILL need to get together.....give us a call.

Lindsey Rose said...

CONGRATS! I am so happy for you! welcome to the world of three, it is wonderful! You are a great mom and I am so happy. I am so sad I missed out on the girls trip, I heard it was great.

Kaesy said...

Where have I been? Congrats! I love the idea of surprises rather than "trying"...sorry anyone who is "trying".