Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tate's Birthday Party


Yesterday we had a little party for Tate's 3rd Birthday! He has been wanting an Elmo party for a while, but I didn't really want to do an Elmo party, so I just had to throw in Elmo a few times. It was a pretty simple little party...dinner, candy, pinata, cake, presents! Tate is not one who likes to do a ton of stuff, he likes to focus on one thing as you can tell by his painting, he worked on that forever. Thanks so much for everyone who came to celebrate!

11 comments:

Mrs. L said...

It was a cute party. Happy birthday Tater!

Lindsey Rose said...

Looks like so much fun! You did great! Love the invite!

Rach said...

Cute party-- Our kids are growing up too fast!
I did get eyelash extensions and i LOVED them. BUT i'm OCD and couldn't leave them alone and picked them all OFF--I know, i have problems. So, I guess I'm just not a good candidate for them. But i loved the way they looked. You should try it. :)

Sharstin said...

looks like a fun bash! love all the fun colors! cute stuff!

wadeandjulie said...

cute party ashley!!! I bet tate was in heaven!!!! as well as all the other little kiddos!!!

the Rabes said...

Looks like a good time! I am glad you decided to go with the Elmo theme. It turned out so cute. Can I come next time?

Princess Academy said...

The party was awesome --My fav was how Tate was beyond excited about his candy You would try to get him to open a gift and he would put a piece of candy in your face with some funny comment Love that guy!

Elder and Sister Steel said...

How fun! How perfect for little Taters. We sure love him.

Drew and Michele said...

What a cute party!! Everything looked so cute! We hope he had a great party and wish we could have celebrated with him!!

Megan said...

darling! YOu are such a cute mom. I love all the bright colors!

Brittany Stucki said...

Wow that looks like an awesome party!! I love all the decorations. And congrats I didn't know you were pregnant, you look so cute!