Monday, February 15, 2010

Cheerleaders

A few weeks ago katelyn did a cheer clinic at Bonneville with Paigey. She loves this stuff so much... little girls are fun!
Cute little cousins
"L" for lakers ...look how dirty the floors are, I didn't notice how gross and stinky it was when I went to school here! Yipes! And look how WHITE I am! Yipes again!




6 comments:

~adelle said...

GOooooo LAKERS! What a darling cheerleader you have. I bet she loved it! Girls are so fun.

I agree about the school. It is a whole new place when you go back and look at it through "adult" eyes. :)

Sharstin said...

what a cute little cheerleader! GO Lakers! Bhs! and all that jazz!

Elder and Sister Steel said...

She is a natural!

wadeandjulie said...

GO Katelyn!!! You look like a pro out there!

the Rabes said...

She is a natural and lookin' like a preteen. LL LL LA LAK E ER ERS LAKERS...go LAKERS!

Princess Academy said...

go Katelyn way to go little dancer!