Today was Katelyn's first day of Sunbeams and she was so excited. She did pretty good. I had to sit with her for a lot of it, but she said she had fun. She knew all the songs but couldn't really stop dancing during them like she is used to. I think it might take some time to get used to going (and the new 1:00 time, Yikes), but she will love it. 

Katelyn before church..so excited!!
Tate playing telephone with daddy after church.
Memorial Day Weekend
13 years ago





3 comments:
I'm glad she had fun in sunbeams. I forgot that it was her first time. She is so precious. We love Kate!
Ashley:
I saw your comment on BreAnne's blog and I had to write! I don't know if you remember me from Dixie but this is Kelly Danzer. Well, Behling now. Your kids are stinkin' ADORABLE! What cuties! I want to hear all about your life and what you've been up to since dixie. Our blog address is haydenandkelly.blogspot.com. Hope to hear from you soon! Take care!
Way to go Katelyn --I wish I could watch her dance I loe how she shakes her little peanut:) You are such a big girl
Post a Comment