Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Winter Storm Pounding!!

Well nothing says "joy" like snow right? This post is for Kenj (for informing us that it is 70 degrees in TN) and all you other warm weather folks. Hopefully this makes you jealous, or not at all. It will make you love where you are. It has snowed and snowed and snowed here in South Ogden today. There is like 14 inches of new snow. We can't go anywhere, luckily we don't have to. I actually stupidly tried to go to the gym but go stuck 10 feet from the driveway. At least we can say it is pretty!!!












It makes us feel more like summer to wear our swimmers around!

8 comments:

Megan said...

I you could believe it we don't have a speck of snow out here. I am sure we will soon though.

Drew and Michele said...

Looks like fun!! We have been having great weather here in Kentucky the last few days. No coats needed, just a light long sleeve shirt!! I am sure it will all change soon.

Shaun and Tonya said...

Sorry Ash --just think of fun sledding times! Nice Swim suit Katelyn --you look gorgous! Just go swimming in teh bath tub --Sav and Sadie love to

Kellyn said...

I was just telling Kyle that we need to take Taylor sledding so you should go for us and Have fun1

the Rabes said...

What!!! Now that is snow! Ben is so sad the first year we move away you guys actually get some good snow for skiing. Make me a snowman would you??

Sharstin said...

Love the swimmer! too bad we couldn't go to the treehouse! Maybe next week

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

There are some great things about the snow. But, I prefer to visit it for sure and stick to driving on ice-free roads.

Lindsey Rose said...

Ash, Hey there girl! These picts are great. She is so darn cute! I love your house too. Where is it? I hope all is well with you and your little family. I also hope you got out Christmas card, we sent it to your parents house! I am with Kenj on the great TN weather! we went out in short sleeves and went for a walk. Nice January.