Wednesday, April 9, 2008

8 Minute Abs

Many people ask me how I get such a flat toned stomach..NOT! It is actually a problem area after having Tate. I found this video a while back and I really think it helps. It is basic moves but works every area of the tummy. After you do this, your abs will be screaming - if not, you are doing it wrong. It is much more effective if you wear the same clothes as this man as well. Give a try and let me know what you think. Oh I should add, don't do if you are with child, all of it is on your back.

7 comments:

Kaesy said...

I love that he says, "You should be feeling this in the rectus abdominis." I laughed out loud. I always thought the rectus was something else.

Ash, I'll be trying this here in about 3 months! I'll let you know!

the Rabes said...

I love a good crunch work-out. My abs could use a good work-out. Thanks for the tip! Me and Sophie will be doing them until summer. You know you need to start 'em young. She still has a little baby phat herself. J/K

west's said...

You make me laugh so hard when I read your posts. I can just hear you saying it. I can't believe you don't do digital scrapbooking. I've learned a lot from Rachel. But Ester had a girl come teach like over a year ago and I was so hesitant because of all my stuff I've accumulated. I can't believe I didn't start earlier now though. I LOVE it. You definately need to try it out. It is a lot of fun. Next time you are done here let's get together.

Sarah Jayne said...

This would be great! Jaime and I are going on a cruise in June and I really need some work in that area!

Lindsey Rose said...

After the babe is born I will have to try that out! the stomach is the last thing to gt back to normal right?

Kellyn said...

OK, this is great, also Cindy Crawford put out a work out tape after she had her first baby, it is so good to work on parts that babies leave needing help! Good luck!

Stephen & Lauren Reber said...

totally a problem area for me...I blame it on the baby!