Monday, May 19, 2008

A Day at the Zoo

Last week we went down to the good ol' Zoo with Sharstin and her kids. It was of course a ton of fun. Katelyn and Caleb always have grand time together. She just adores him, and why wouldn't she right, he is too cute. Tate wandered around the whole time and just checked the place out. I just love watching kids grow up.


11 comments:

Lindsey Rose said...

I am soo jealous that you two get to hang out together all the time. Your kiddos are soo cute! I love Tate's eyes, they are beautiful!

Sharstin said...

it was lots of fun! you got some really cute picts--Zoee got a little sun from that outing :) hopefully we can get together this week

Shaun and Tonya said...

I love the holding hands pics --too fun! I'm glad you enjoyed your "exhausting" day What cute little friends

the Rabes said...

You know I love the Zoo! How fun to go with friends. I hope you didn't smell like the animals when you got back.

Brandalyn said...

Hello, finally!! We don't have any plans next week, it would be so fun to get together. Is your house done yet? I just went to the zoo today, so maybe you can check out our zoo pictures soon. I would love it if Tate and Taeya got married, their names alone are adorable together!! Thank goodness she is only older by 3 weeks. We miss you guys, I can't believe how fast time goes. Call me and we will get together. Is your house finished?

Kara said...

That looks like so much fun. We need to go to the zoo soon too. That is so sweet that they love each other:)

Sarah Jayne said...

Look like fun! It feels like forever since I have taken Tay to the Zoo! Great idea! Yeah, I also love holding hand pictures!

west's said...

The website is www.atomiccupcake.com They have lots of fun stuff on there. Have you ever looked at ikeagoddess.blogspot.com? She shows all of the freebies for the day from around the world on her blog. It's pretty sweet and she always has lot of cute freebies.

Jamie Hadlow said...

Don't you just love the zoo? I swear, some of the cutest pictures come from there, and the kids have a blast. We are going there tomorrow on Jax's last "alone" activity!

Rachael said...

So cute and fun! we have been trying to go this week but it just keeps on raining!

The Milligan Blog said...

SOoooooOOO Cute Ashley!!!! You and your family are just adorable!!! Tate looks just like Preston!! He is growing up so fast!! I can't believe Katelyn is sunbeam! What, were did the time go!!! :)