Tuesday, May 6, 2008

What Is BLIK??


I found this fun site with lots of different vinyl designs for your wall. They have some great designs and patterns if you want a little variety in your vinyl lettering. I bought this alphabet one for our playroom and love it. I especially love the themed products for a little kids room. Some of the categories are a little wild for my taste, but very creative. I ordered it from Lumen's and so I got free shipping too! Can't beat that. Check it out here.

5 comments:

Sharstin said...

It's a pretty hip site for sure! those letters will be cute in your playroom--was fun hangin today!

Rachael said...

I love that site! I really want the chandelier for one of my rooms. Good job!

Hayden and Kelly said...

BLIK is so sweet! I love it! I was going to order some vinyl from there for our bedroom but our walls are so textured that I don't think it will work. Dang! Have you moved into your new house yet?

Sarah Jayne said...

how fun! I need to do some fun things in my playroom! What is this about a new house! Where is it?

Stephen + Lauren Reber said...

too much fun, thanks for the tip!