This past week was a busy one for us. Our house is finishing up and we couldn't be more stoked. We are hoping we will be in within a couple weeks. Hooray!! We have been really busy wrapping things up and getting things done of course, so we haven't had much free time. Preston has been gone pretty much every night. Yesterday he built these awesome garden boxes - we can't wait to start planting. I took some random pictures yesterday..more to come! I also turned the ripe old age of 26! Very exciting I know. I am not a huge birthday lover, but it is so fun to hear from all my good thoughtful friends and family. Also, Tate got tubes put in his ears. It was a very nerve-racking day for me. He couldn't eat all morning, but luckily he slept in. I was expecting a much more terrifying experience for us, but it was not too bad. After about 45 minutes they came and got us and I was just so excited to hold him and he wouldn't let go either. After a few hours he was great! No pain, no grumpies, nothing! Tough little guy, we love him!








Memorial Day Weekend
13 years ago





16 comments:
I really like those garden boxes. Good job Preston! Your house is really cool.
looks great ash! can't wait to see the finished product.. those planter boxes will be gret--they are kinda like Meg's right? I hope little Tate is feeling much better--poor little guy!
wow -You have been busy --It looks awesome! I can't wait to see it again I love all your little touches and personalization --how fun!
Well its just a teaser but the house looks amazing! Sorry to hear about Tate. I am scheduling a consult with an ENT to get tubes in Jack's ears...bummer! It is good to know that Tate was happy after the surgery. I might need to pick your brain, I'm a little nervous!
Oh I love the stuff at your house! Very cute. Tuckett and I are moving up your way...you're going to have to come over and help me put the house together. I love your taste!
Poor Tate...but how cute he was IN LOVE with you afterward. How nice to be needed. =)
How cute!! You need to post more pictures of the house. I love the flower boxes. Why don't you send Preston our way when you're done and let him build us some too. Happy Birthday, btw
I love the way the house is looking! I can't wait to come see it in August. So sad about poor little Tate. What a trooper!! Way to go Preston!! Those garden boxes are wonderful. My parents just put some in this summer. Love em!!
Wow, your house looks really detailed! It definitely goes with you. You would be so bored if you saw my house.
Holy Cow, your house looks awesome!! We totally can't wait to see it. I bet you are soo excited to move in, I am excited for you. And sweet little tate. We are glad that everything went well with the tubes. He is one tough dude! And last, way to go Pre on the garden boxe.s Sure does beat our tomato plants in plastic cups!!
Your house looks awesome! I can tell that Preston has been very busy. He is so handy. I can't wait to come see it. I wish I had room in my yard for a garden! Your boxes are really cool looking. What is the purpose of the shape?
How exciting your house looks beautiful. I too like the planter boxes that is neat. Hope you had a great birthday, we are so getting old!
Wow your house loooks awesome! I bet you can't wait to just be settled. Poor Tate! He is a tough guy, and I love that he wouldn't let go of you. Too cute!
What a beautiful home--can't wait to see more pics. And you'll have to tell me how the tubes go...we're thinking Kayla needs them too!
And Happy Birthday--we'll share the same age for just a few months :)
Your house is so pretty. The colors and the wood are amazing. I really like your doors too! Good job. I am excited to see it! I love your grow boxes too! they look so good!
Good to hear that Tate handled the tubes so well. He is so stinkin cute! Why cant you be my neighbor again?? Him, Brielle and Tayea would have been best friends :) Your house looks sooo neat! I bet you are so excited and ready to move in! I am sure it has been well worth the wait!
Hi Ash,
Did you hear our great news> Kasi had a baby GIRL!!!
We couldn't be happier, she is a doll and actually wears PINK!! Yippee!
Kasi named her baby after your daugther, not really, she just loved the Irish name Kaitlyn.
It is appropriate that your mom and I have grandkids with the same name. We have been attached at theh hip since 9th grade. I don't know what I would do without your mom, she is better than a sister for me!
Preston is so awesome, the garden boxes are so professional. Maybe we should put him on his own TV show.
Have fun with your kids, they grow up in the blink of an eye.
-Reppie
Post a Comment