Preston turned the big 3-0 a few days ago. For gifts we just got him a few shirts, shoes, golf club. We also made him a memory book, which of course didn't get here in time...Aaaa! I did have a little party for him on Friday at a park. I am not a great party planner so I thought the park would be a good option. Well besides the freezing Utah (June?) weather, it was great fun. Luckily the rain stopped! It was so nice of everyone to come and celebrate with us. Preston's mom and dad even surprised us with attending. So Happy Birthday to my sweet wonderful husband - love you! 
Here is the invite I made for the party - isn't he the cutest kid ever!
Also, yesterday after Preston finished working on the house we went to Lagoon for a few hours. We have season passes so we wanted to try it out for the first time of the season. And it did not disappoint. Katelyn was in heaven. We think Tate liked it. He had this dead stare on his face while riding, we didn't know if he was in shock or going to lose his dinner. When they came to a stop he DID NOT want to get off. So I think that is a sure sign he enjoyed it too. We look forward to many days at Lagoon. And Yes, Tate is wearing a pink girls sweat shirt. I for some reason put two girl sweaters in the car instead of bringing his. 









Memorial Day Weekend
13 years ago





9 comments:
Happy birthday Preston! I am sad we couldn't make it--we didn't end up going to Bountiful--and then Andrew had made reservations--anyhoo--looks like lots of fun--the announcement is super cute, and glad you had fun at Lagoon--Lets hang out this week--The pool is done, so you guys should come swimming!
Yea!!! Happy Birthday P-Dawg. We wish we could have been there to eat that cake.
happy Bday Pre-- hope you got my awesome letter (what did you do with those by the way Ash?) Your house is looking awesome- so many cute details...did I sneak a peak of some delish strawberry swirl paint?? love it! tate is looking like such a big boy too... not very babyish anymore. Time goes way too fast!
So cute! I love Tates blank stare in all the pictures! The invite and cake turned out so cute. Wow...Preston is 30! Sound like it was a fun day.
your invites and cake were super cute! I love that pic of Pre. It turned out awesome. The kids even got along great (except for the dog pile episode with poor Gabe has he recovered? I too wish Utah would learn that June is suppose to be warm
Happy Birthday Preston!!! He is still sooooo young!! :) Well, I would say lets get together, but we are GONE!! But please let's try when we get back to Utah yeah?? :) So your blog is so adorable! You must teach me your skills with the blog! Miss you guys!!!
Happy 30th! And what an awesome homemaker you are--beautiful cake, invitations, memory book, the works! You do it right!
Did Kelly ever email you anything for the book? I kept telling him and sending him emails to remind him. You did such a good job. I love the cake - that's my kind of cake!! So the flat iron that I use is only like 1 inch. But it is rounded on the edges - not totally straight - so you can curl it. It works super easy & is alot faster. But I just got it at Wal-Mart & have had it for like 5 years. Can't go wrong with good ol' Wal-Mart, right? When are you guys coming down here again?
Wow Preston Happy Brithday! And waht a great cake Ash, I am impressed! That pink sweater cracks me up, I looked at the picture and thought that looks like Tate, I wonder whose girl that is!
Post a Comment