Like everyone else, we have loved this warm weather. We have been playing outside pretty much nonstop, we can't get enough. Katelyn and I started to play Hopscotch on Saturday and have played at least one hour each day. Do you remember playing as a kid? I don't know if kids even play anymore! It is so fun, Katelyn is pretty dang good. I had a hard time picking up the marker on one foot at first, , but I am getting a little more bendy. Tate in the meantime has been riding around on Katelyn's princess scooter, his big feet help him maneuver it very well! I hope you all are enjoying this Spring weather while it lasts!
One footed jump by Kate!

I know, you are amazed at my fierce hopscotch skills! I think I need some new summer clothes, I bought these capris before I got married. Nerd Alert! 
Memorial Day Weekend
13 years ago





9 comments:
Jerzi is loving hopscotch too, my mother in law introduced her to it! I haven't been able to try it with her yet..soon enough i will! I love the weather, tomorrow is the official first day of spring, what a good day for a baby!!
Looks fun. Ansley tried to draw a hopscotch grid today. I need to look up the rules I can't remember how to play. (I know that is Lame)
That looks like a lot of fun. Kambri is just learning how to jump on one foot so maybe soon! I don't know if I remember how to play though. Oh and yeah I love this weather and I will be really sad if it really snows!
Looks like you still have the moves..way to go! Don't you remember those fun hpscotch tournaments at Uintah. I am glad you are passing the skill down to your children.
way to take advantage of the fab weather! I haven't hopscothed in forever! you do it with style :)
That is awesome you rock!
Ash! you are lookin good girl. You really are such a fun mom! katelyn has some major talent, maybe she could go pro!
Grandma Alice loved hopscotch when she was little. I forgot the rules, you'll have to remind me when I play with you.
We play it in preschool --I have a foam one that coem in handy on cold winter days --Super fun, you are such a great mom
Post a Comment