Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tagged - Pay it Forward

I got tagged by my sister-in-law Tonya so here goes. WARNING! This is will not be anything that requires something that I need to learn a new skill for or something that will break the bank.
Lucky you! The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2- What I create will be just for you or one of you kids.

3- It'll be done this year.

4- You have no clue what it's going to be. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.

7 comments:

Mrs. L said...

Can't wait to see what you make. It better be good!

Suzi said...

I am ready for something fun and exciting!!

west's said...

I want something from you!! Better be something good though. just kidding everything you do is SO cute.

Mindi D said...

I have seen this a few times and want to play but i'm not promising i will make anything!! Ha ha can i do that?

Megan said...

I am one lucky girl!

Drew and Michele said...

ahh... # six, that is such my luck!! Oh well, lucky first five girls!

Kaesy said...

So, I totally saw this early on and would have been the 4th comment, but I couldn't bring myself to agree to make something for five people....even after I thought about how badly I wanted you to make something for me. I am so selfish.