A while ago, I heard Katelyn singing this crazy songs and I thought it was pretty funny. Sorry the sound isn't very good, I am sure you have probably heard it by now anyways, she is rocking to Fergie! Next time you see Katelyn and Tate ask them to perform it - they LOVE it! Tate has a part too, but he was being shy. Katelyn had just gone to a Ballerina birthday, she doesn't wear this every day.
lots of NYC Pictures to come...
Memorial Day Weekend
13 years ago





9 comments:
Ha ha love it. We call that the cross fit song :)
She's so funny!
LOL SHe is such a little smarty and shake that boody --she cracks me up
She is so cute, and Brielle would wear that everyday no problem!
I am glad I found your blog. that was the cutest thing!!! you are looking so good! what a cute family you have!
Your four (?) year old can shake it better than me. Watch out mama. ;)
So cute!!! Shake it baby!
ha ha--so cute--rock it out sister!
That girl definitely needs to be a performer before she loses her inhibitions.
Post a Comment