Our 4th started out with the fabulous Riverdale Parade. The kids absolutely loved it as always, these smaller town parades are the best. Tate especially loved the fire trucks and waving to each float or car as they went by. The kids got tons of candy - we are still eating tootsie rolls and taffy.
And the most exciting part of the day was the Stadium of Fire!! It was so awesome! If you haven't been you really should go one year. They put on a killer show. This year Shh-daisy and the Jonas Brothers were there and they were great. I am now an official Jo Bro fan! Katelyn absolutely loved them, knew all the songs and rocked out the entire time. The firework show was absolutely awesome too, I can't say enough about how great it was. We went with most of my family and had such a fun night.
We had a brief rain storm but bundled up.
Jaime and Paige dancing

Memorial Day Weekend
13 years ago





9 comments:
How fun! I love a good concert and firework show. I am so glad you got to celebrate our independence with a bang!
Wow what a fun day! The pic of Katelyn by the flag rocks and those glasses -wow, what a super star!
I love that cute hat you wear! And it was so fun to see you at the parade, I looked awesome driving that truck I am sure! I am so glad I got to see you a few timew while I was there!
I didn't know you were at the Riverdale parade. It is the best!!! We have never been to Stadium of Fire, sounds like you had a great time. I love that Katelyn knew all the songs, so cute!
ps You and your sister look so much alike in those pictures!
Looks like a great and fun Fourth. Cute pics.
looks like you guys had a rockin fourth! I love all the fun festivities :)
Looks like fun. Jamie said the girls had fun swimming we will have to do it again.
That was fun. Seriously that picture of me? You must remove it!
how fun, im glad your a jo bro fan, thats awesome!! we still need to get together and do lagoon!
Post a Comment