

Tate has been insistent on doing his own hair every day. He likes lots of gel and then spends like 10 minutes combing it. It usually turns out to be completely combed over from one side to the other. I can sometimes mess it up a little, but he gets annoyed. He has been on a hair kick you could say. Today we were getting the oil changed on our car and I was talking to this guy, who was probably 30. Tate comes over and says "mommy, why dat guy have no hair" I said I don't know. He said "he like a baby"...luckily the guy was very nice and just laughed, ah well!
Memorial Day Weekend
13 years ago





7 comments:
it is so funny what kids will say about people right in front of them!!! Tate sure does look handsome combing is own hair! they grow up so fast!!!
That is really funny! He looks super handsome with his do:)
He is so cute, I better not let Doug get near him though, he might be shocked about the lack of hair!
LOL that is awesome Little GQ man!
I think Tate looks so much like Pres now! What a handsome boy! Stock up on that gel!! What a little character!
i love Tate~ he is so cute and funny. I love that he taking control of his do!
That Taters! He is so cute!!
Post a Comment