Thursday, May 27, 2010

School's Out for the summer!


My kids finished up their preschool for the year, I am kinda sad! I definitely loved having them both go at the same time. They both went to the same preschool I went to when I was little, The Little Red Schoolhouse. Katelyn had her cute little graduation and we loved it! She had a cute little part to "animal crackers" her part said:
"my mother said, my little pet, you oughta to learn the alphabet. So in my soup I used to get all the letters of the alphabet. I learned them all from all from A to Z, now my mother's giving me...animal crackers in my soup!" She did so great! I couldn't believe she dared to do that...she can not be my child!
I will try to get a video up of it, I know you are dying to see it! haha!

This has been so fun for both my kids, they have both gained a lot of preschool, I can't believe I have a kindergartner!

Tate in his classroom! Katelyn and a friend!

Preston got her some flowers for graduating!
Katelyn and her friend Jerzi, they are the cutest little friends!
The Graduate! We are so proud!
K doing her part!
"that's my flag"
I took this picture before at the park, I thought she looked so cute!

6 comments:

Sharstin said...

so cute! yay for summer...well if the weather would cooperate! can't believe our kiddos will be going to kindergarten next! what??

Princess Academy said...

Yahoo way to go Katelyn You are so BIG you will rock in Kindergarden!

Becky said...

So Cute! I love that Preston bought her flowers how sweet!

Kara said...

So cute, you have a little star on your hands! Kambri is doing that song for her dance recital. Crazy that we have kids this old:)

Elder and Sister Steel said...

Way to go Kate! Good job.

melissa said...

You have the cutest little family - I love it. Preston sounds like a fun dad, making birdhouses and buying flowers. Lookin' good in Vegas Ash! Just how do you keep it all together :)?