Thursday, July 1, 2010

South Ogden Days

This past weekend we hung out in O-town for the local festivities! Katelyn did a cute little Bonneville cheerleader thing and then walked in the parade. She did it with her cousin Paige, and they had a great time! They were darling! She has been chanting "LL LAK EE ERS, LAKERS, Go Lakers" all week, you Bonneville friends know what I mean! We went to the parade in the morning and the fireworks that evening! I love this time of year!
Tate takes his parade candy very seriously, almost as much as Jaime! I wish I had a picture to show her diving after the taffies!Ty was loving his Papa and his first donut!

Katelyn doing tricks at the fireworks
Me and Jaime waiting for the firework extravaganza to begin!

8 comments:

Elder and Sister Steel said...

What a fun day! Katelyn and Paige look like cute litte cheerleaders. And little Ty looks like his sweet happy self.

Sharstin said...

they look so cute in the parade! wish we would have made it~ this time of year is the best--so much fun! love all your cute picts of your darling fam!

Suzi said...

It was a very fun day! It is amazing how that 3rd child changes you - 7 months old and eating a donut!! I don't want him to be 7 months old yet. Cutest kids in the whole wide world.

Mrs. L said...

It's like I always say....free candy is the best kind! Tate knows what I'm talking about.

Mindi D said...

They SERIOUSLY did that cheer again?!?! They have done that for the last million years for little cheer! Sheesh, come up with a new cheer for the little tikes! Ha ha i'm a total cheerleader hater can you tell ??? :)

Princess Academy said...

how fun I love Katelyna dn Paige together --how fun I loved being in parades Great op!

Lindsey Rose said...

These pictures are so cute!!! You have the cutest little family, Kate looks so cute!

Kara said...

Oh how fun we should have gone! I'm still a true Riverdalian at heart! Way cute pics Ty looks adorable eating his donut:)