We had a great Independence Day weekend. We first went to the Kaysville Parade on Saturday morning and it was LAME! I wouldn't recommend it, unless you want to be around the largest masses of people and don't like candy!
My kids favorite part of these holidays is putting our flag out front!
We were able to get to go to the Stadium of Fire this year again. We loved the entire show again. This year Carrie Underwood was there and she was great! We all had a great time! We went to the Pizza Factory before and ate, which turned out to not be the best idea. But we made it on time and had a wonderful night! They really put on such a good show! Thanks Mom and Dad!
Little Ty was so good, he even slept for some of it!
Walking to the stadium
Our family, minus babe, after the show!
We had my dad and Jaime's family for dinner Sunday Night. We all had a fun time!





Memorial Day Weekend
13 years ago





9 comments:
looks like a fab 4th girly! i love all the red/white and blue--and of course stadium of fire is always a hit! lets play soon! park this week?
That does look like fun. I bet the Pizza Factory was b-u-s-y! I think the fourth is one of my favorite holidays. It is so festive. :)
fun friend! i LOVE the attire for the fourth..how festive! Your dinner looked so dang cute..can I come next year?
I love your 4th of July cake! Beautiful!
Fun times!
I'm glad you had such a fun 4th! I must say I love the candy that my kids get and usually eat most of the toostie rolls:)
I'm glad you came today, let's do that more often!
Love seeing all your decor YOu are so fun and Martha! Glad you had a great time at stadium of fire
I can't believe how big your little baby is getting! He is adorable! The kids are darling!
Ty's eyes look so pretty in those shots (and in real life of course)! Sounds like you guys had a blast!
You are so pretty! How is your hair always done and your clothes are always so cute. Please never come to my house and see my nasty hair and my frumpiness. Thanks.
But let's do get together soon?
Post a Comment