Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wicked Fun Carnival

My sister threw a fabulous Carnival birthday yesterday for her little girl Paige. If you ever need a birthday idea this was so fun. The kids all loved it. She had a fish pond, face painting, bounce house (tramp), big blowup slide, cotton candy, popcorn, corndogs, and lots of cute games...pretty much everything at a carnival. And look how darling the cake is too. Good work Jaim! And happy birthday Paigey, we LOVE you!




And on a completely unrelated note, this is Katelyn modeling one of the new headbands I made for her. She is pretty funny!

7 comments:

Mrs. L said...

Thanks, although I thought it was a little out of control myself. Cute headband, we want some.

west's said...

What a cute idea!! She seems to be a lot like you - creative!! I love things like this. I might have to steal this idea for a birthday!! & I LOVE the headband. What a hot model.

Eric, Janae, Kallie, Sadie said...

What a cute birthday party idea, those are the parties I read about and dream about doing. Super cute headbands!

Lindsey Rose said...

HOw fun! That is a great party idea. I love her headband too! how did you make it??

Lindsey Rose said...

Ash could you e-mail me or post on my blog about how you got that thing on the side to show you when someone updates their blog? That is great!

Ashley said...

How fun, what a good idea for a party. I love the pic of Tate and Dewey, I bet he is such a fun grandpa!

Princess Academy said...

Love the party fun -birthday parties rock!