Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A FUN LITTLE PARTY!!

Here are some fun pictures of the party on Monday. Katelyn LOVES Fancy Nancy so this was perfect. We had some yummy food, crafts, manicures, musical chairs, pin the jewel on the tiara and a pinata...plenty for a party planner like me. We didn't even have time to read the book. I had really fun making the food - surprise! Thanks Shar for letting me use the cake stand. I found some fun stuff for the girls to go along with the theme. All the little girls were so darling. It was fun to have all of Katelyn's favorite friends over to celebrate. Now we are all under the weather so we are glad we got to Part-ay! Thanks for everyone who came!

7 comments:

Becky said...

Ansley had so much fun. Thanks for the fun party. Ansley has ask to play with Katelyn about 4 times a day since the party. Let me know when you get better, and well have Katelyn come over.

westfam said...

So cute! I love the fancy nancy idea that is great-- you are too clever! Katelyn looks darling.

Shaun and Tonya said...

fun party the girlies had a good time! Sorry for Sadie's continual melt down:(

Drew and Michele said...

What a cute party for a darling little girly girl. Good job.

Sharstin said...

looks like lots of girly fun! happy b-day kate--we were sad we couldn't make it

Kaesy said...

Super cute, Ash! I'm so impressed by your motherly skills. I need lessons.

The Milligan Blog said...

Your slide show is so cute!! You do such a good job w/capturing the moment in your pictures!! You'll have to teach me how you do it!! :)