
Today we had Katelyn's birthday party. The theme was Fancy Nancy, and it was wicked fun. We were so glad to have all the little friends come and party. I am too tired to post anything but the invitation. More cute pictures of darling little fancy girls to come...
Memorial Day Weekend
13 years ago





7 comments:
It was a fun party -super girley Sav loved it (I think everyone is still recovering from Sadie being awake during her nap time:( Sorry! Loved the invite --post your party food Gorgeous set up! The cake was beautiful! Nice work Ash! Oh and one of my fav moments was Tate cartering around his 20 bags of skittles:)
It was a very fun party.
That invitation is adorable! Jerzi had a blast, thanks for inviting her, she won't take off her 'scarf.' I can't wait to see all the pictures of the little darlings!
What a cute idea you sound like you are such a fun mom. I bet it is crazy to think your little girl is 4.
That is so much fun, you are such a creative person. I bet the whole thing was darling. I hope she had a good birthday!
I got the ornaments at JoAnns:)
What a cute invitation! You have a four-year-old...crazy! She is such a beautiful little girl. She seriously still looks just like the little girl at the start of Sweet Home Alabama to me.
Super cute idea. My nieces are obsessed with Fancy Nancy. Have you seen the dolls at Target...they are sooo cute!
Post a Comment