Katelyn turned 4 years old last week and I wanted to show some pictures of the day we had. She was under the weather but we had fun at home. I can't believe I have a 4 Year OLD!! What..I love her more than anything, and can't imagine our lives without her. She has brought so much joy and love into our home. Love you Sweet girl!
If you are in need of a fun and easy cake, just take in any picture or edited picture like I did above and they will print it for you at Albertsons for like 5 bucks, then you just make the cake and put it on.
The Barbie Car she has always wanted from Nana and Papa
Baking a cake - I think I need to make Tate an apron now.
Katelyn's New Blanket - Yeah! I finally finished it. With the help of my mother-in-law on the ruffle! Thanks Alice!
And I loved this, I don't have a scanner, but this will do. This is Katelyn's Christmas List for Santa...it says a barbie, pony, lagoon, dress and stickers - love Kate!
Memorial Day Weekend
13 years ago





5 comments:
She is so sweet and we love her so much. I noticed tonight how grown up and pretty she is becoming. I love the cake. That turned out so cute. Happy Birthday to Katelyn!
Love the cake. Are the pictures edible? Thanks for the Apple dip yummy I want your recipe. I also love Katelyn's hair so cute.
She is a sweetie! Thanks for the treat, we ate it for breakfast on Christmas! We all loved it! Sorry, I didn't quite get all my gifts out this year, half the people got them, the other half still sit here. Whoops! They were lame anyway so don't feel bad!!
Yea katelyn welcome to 4 --We love and think you are so fun, sweet, and darling! Ashley the blanket is beautiful! Happy Birthday Katelyn!
Ashley!!! How are you? do you remember me? Used to be juliann peatross
Post a Comment