Six years ago today was the first time Preston and I met. (I missed our real 5th anniversary of when Preston and I got hitched since we were in Disneyland.) I am sure all of you have heard the story by now, but a little summary of our first date. Preston's friends Eric and Janae set us up on a blind date and we went ice skating in Provo. He wowed me with his triple salchow, lutz and double axels. And the rest is history so they say.
It has definitely been the best 6 years of my life, I wouldn't change one single day of it. Thinking back makes me realize that I am the luckiest girl in the world and that I can't wait to spend forever with him.






4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it has already been 6 years! time flies by when your having fun right?!!!!
That is very sweet! It's nice to stop and reflect every once in a while, our hubbies kind of get the shaft and the kids get all the attention! Congrats!
Super funny. I hope he really can do all that stuff on ice skates because now I think he's ten times cooler.
Oh, I love this sweet entry Don't you just adore those fond memories! And I want to see those skills of Pre's they sound olympic worthy
Post a Comment