Thursday, January 22, 2009

Airplane Museum


We went to the Hill Air Force Museum this week for a little FREE outing. It is a really cool place to visit for adults and kids. If you live in the area definitely check it out sometime. Katelyn wanted to take pictures of our day together so she could see them on the computer. Oh, and this is after tumbling - I don't usually let her wear the leotard around the town. I love Tate's "Cheese"!

6 comments:

Princess Academy said...

we'll have to come up and go someday. Love the leotard,she does look fabulous!

Becky said...

we love that place. I realized yesterday that I need to do more with my little kids. I use to do tons with Matt and Emma. But now we live for Nap time and Homework.

aLeXis said...

I have been meaning to go up there for awhile now. I knw Brogan would LOVE it! Looks like you guys had fun. :)

Mrs. L said...

You'll think you like the Air Force Museum until you experience it with Dean

wadeandjulie said...

fun!!! I wish St. George had little things like that to do with your kids. you always do such fun things!

Kara said...

That is always a great place to go. I live right by there, next time let me know and we can meet you there!
I am going to email everyone and have a get together at my house in the next couple of weeks!