Every year my mom and my sister go down to the St. George Parade of Homes for my Mom's birthday. We stay in a hotel and go to all the homes and just relax and do what girls like to do without kids. This year Preston and my kids also came down also but stayed at The Steel's, so they didn't crash our party! We had a great time looking at all the homes, shopping, eating and staying up late talking driving my mom crazy. St. George is so beautiful this time of year, it was a nice little weekend for sure! And Happy Birthday Mom, love you and don't know what I would do without you!
This is my mom's best friend and our second mother Rep, my sister, Grandma Lois, my mom, and yours truly in front of an extravagant home.
Memorial Day Weekend
13 years ago





6 comments:
That is way fun! I wish i was somewhere remotely warm!!!
I love the St. George Parade of Homes. What a fun girls trip. So fun!
I'm glad you guys had fun! It was fun to see you. Thanks so much for the tub and the rest...we were excited to get it!
that is a fun tradition that you guys have.. I love the parade of homes as well..:)
How fun! I love that you guys do that every year. Girls trips are much needed and St.George is always the place to vaca. And it's so good to see Rep. I do love her! I'm glad you had fun!
I'm glad you had fun I didn't know Pre went Love your group pic --could you be less photogenic please You always look so gorgeous!
Post a Comment