Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love Day Party


We had a fun little Valentines Party with some cute girls in our neighborhood and Paige and Gabe. It was really last minute but super fun. We did a few little crafts. I modgepodged these cheap frames for them to put some art work in. Then we decorated cute little valentines mailboxes; the crafts were perfect for this age group. We then played heart, heart, love (duck duck goose), had a scavenger hunt, and stacked the conversation hearts until they came crashing. I had a few more games but ran out of time. It was a really sweet and simple little party for all.

3 comments:

Shaun and Tonya said...

Wow! You are becoming quite the party guru --It looks like you guys had a great time -nice work!

Mindi D said...

I'm sad we don't live in your neighborhood :(

Critt & Britt said...

You are too cute. I keep thinking one of these days I'm going to do something fun like that. I was all inspired after are trip and it still hasn't happened. Soon Ash, it's coming. Looks so fun.