I thought I would post another picture of Tate doing his unusual thing. He has now moved from small cotton pieces to large wipes. We have found that he gets wipes, hides them, and waits for them to dry so he can cuddle one up to his upper lip. We seriously never stop laughing at this kid.

We were on our way to the movie and I looked back and saw him doing this..I had to take a picture!
Memorial Day Weekend
13 years ago





12 comments:
That is sooo funny! Don't you just wish you could jump inside their heads for juist one minute! So cute!
He is so funny--I love the look on his face in this pict too! when are we going to ever get together? Maybe after you get back from your skiing vaca--or else there will be trouble!!
That is the quirkiest thing. Your kids are so cute. I love that he does that. I have never heard of anything like that.
I love everything he does. I had to go get Kelly to show him this post & we were laughing so hard. Where did he learn it?
Oh my gosh! that is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I would've died laughing. Don't you just love their little quirks?
I love him! He is so dang funny! I think he gets his humor from his mama!
That is so funny! Kid's do the funniest things sometimes...
How about I want him to explain WHY so badly. That is too funny!
That is the cutest thing ever. So funny. I love what a cute little guy he is!
He is a definite one of a kind --Is this the funny 2nd child syndrome we were talking about?
That is so cute, I wonder if it absorbs any drool that comes out and keeps him dry around the mouth...you might have a really smart kid on you hands!
Sooo funny. Kids are soooo weird sometimes. I love your "man tag" too. You guys are so cute.
Post a Comment