Sunday, March 30, 2008

Katelyn is a little singing machine, seriously she remembers so many songs and is always singing something random. This is our favorite; she has loved High School Musical 2 for a while now. This is her favorite part of the show when Sharpay does this dance. She knows more of the words but wanted to just do the first part.

16 comments:

Mrs. L said...

She's so cute. Remember the day at Hobby Lobby. I love it when she starts and then says, "My don't know it!" You should send that in somewhere.

Jamie Hadlow said...

Okay...that is seriously so cool! I love the little head shake and the pointing! I bet you're so glad you got that on camera!

Megan said...

Oh...I love her. She is such a little sweetie! I love her personality!

Shaun and Tonya said...

She cracks me up Little mIss Personality -what a little sweetie and packed with talent

Rachael said...

Oh my goodness that is so stinking cute! You may have a little actress on your hands!

the Rabes said...

Too Cute!! I think she gets the shaking of the hips for her mama! She is so cute to watch!

Kaesy said...

Oh my....I got tears from laughing. So funny.

Kaesy said...

K, I had to get on You Tube and look up the video of what she was doing because I didn't know. Katelyn does it way better than that lame Sharpay girl! =) That makes me like it even more!

Kellyn said...

OH I really enjoyed that! Too Fun!

Rach said...

o my gosh! that is a crack up. What a doll

Shaun and Tonya said...

I love your new header -super cute miss talent!

Kellyn said...

I just had to show Kyle that one, he liked it too!

Sarah Jayne said...

This is so cute! She seems to take her singing very seriously!

The Milligan Blog said...

Katelyn is such a big girl now!!!!! What a cutie! We miss you guys! Can't wait to get together!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

that was the cutest thing i have ever seen! way to go katelyn.

Anonymous said...

that was the cutest thing i have ever seen! way to go katelyn.