I hear Cupcakes are supposedly the new rage now and aren't these the prettiest ones ever. I think they wouldn't be too hard either. They are from the Hostess with the Mostess blog. I think it is just some cute little spring cutouts of fondant. They'd be so fun for a spring get together, shower, or anything girly..love them! Don't be surprised if you see these at our house when you visit!

Memorial Day Weekend
13 years ago





7 comments:
The bottom ones are my favorite and they really wouldn't be too hard to make! So cute!
Love them! I expect them with my return in April.
ok I am obsessed with these! They are so so darling..
I love them I need to figure the fondant thing out
Very cute cupcakes. Sadly, even though they're adorable, in my pregnant state they wouldn't last very long in my house:).
Once you make them I would love instructions! :)
still looks too hard for me!
Post a Comment