
This weekend we went on our annual Alta Cabin Ski trip with my family. My parent's friends have a cabin in the middle of the resort that we have to get to by snowcat. It is always a big adventure. My brother and I are the only ones that get out and ski these days but Preston and Jaime did some this year. One of the days was perfectly warm and sunny, Saturday was practically a blizzard. Katelyn skied half a day and did so well. It was so cute to see her go down; I was so proud, as you can tell by my billions of pics. The kids also did lots of sledding and just playing together. It was a memorable weekend together!
Memorial Day Weekend
13 years ago







10 comments:
Oh I want to go skiing so bad, that looks so fun, I have never been skiing in my life, what a super fun family!
looks like so much fun--I love little Kate on her ski's!
That looks like so much fun. I hope that we can take our kids when they get older. I hardly ever ski now either. She looks so cute all bundled up!
there is something so dang cute about a little one all bundled up with skies on! cute, cute pictures of your little munchkins.
maybe we can get Bailey and Kate together someday for a day on the slopes!
How fun. You are right about the Polly "play time" it does require some help, but not as much as other things (abbey is kind of high maintenance) And don't you feel pressure about the binki at all!! I'm really only doing it because Abbey isn't napping much anymore...so she's tired enough at night that i think she'll be okay without it.
Katelyn is so impressive --You were brave to have her try skiing. That is awesome! I lvoe teh pic of you clapping behind her --so was mom more excited for Katelyn to ski or Katelyn?
How fun!! That looks like such a fun vacation! Ben is very jealous! He wants Sophie skiing as early as possible. Way to go Kate!! She looks like a pro! Plus you look rather fierce on ski's yourself my friend. Way to sport the look!
I think that is the cutest thing! I love when little kids do stuff like this. She looks so cute!
That looks like a blast! My husband is chomping at the bit to get Jack out! What a fun way to spend time with family!
K, can i just say that while everyone else on your blog is saying that your ski trip looks like so much fun, the whole time I'm thinking, "My hell, isn't winter over yet?" I'm so over celebrating winter by going out and having FUN in the snow. I need it to be Spring already. I even wore flip-flops today hoping that it would send a message to the universe that it should be warm outside by now.
And, yes, shame on me. I haven't emailed you yet. When I do, I'll be sure to send some sassy pictures your way I know only YOU will enjoy. Now that I know your bad habits. =)
Post a Comment